Client Bill of Rights
You have the right...
- ...to a free initial consultation about your case.
- ...to contact an attorney before settling or even speaking with an insurance company.
- ...to a fair and honest evaluation of your case.
- ...to be treated with respect and dignity.
- ...to have your calls returned promptly.
- ...if we take your case, to aggressive legal representation.
- ...in certain situations, to be compensated for:
- past medical bills
- future medical bills
- permanent impairment
- human losses (pain and suffering)
- lost wages
- cosmetic disfigurement
- loss of consortium (diminished marital relations)
- loss of enjoyment of life, and
- other damages
- ...to see a doctor of your choice to have your injuries evaluated and treated.
- ...to be informed about any settlement offers in your case.
- ...to refuse to settle and take your case to trial.
- ...in certain situations, to a rental vehicle if your vehicle is damaged from an accident.
We never forget that our clients choose to be our clients. Our goal is to always honor that choice.